Thursday, July 17, 2014

Fix Friendly: Easy "Ranch" Turkey Burgers

Long ago I stumbled on a super yummy Ranch Turkey Burger Recipe over at LaaLoosh. This past week I was craving one, but the above recipe is quite salty, so I decided to give it a 21 Day Fix Overhaul.

Fix Friendly: Easy "Ranch" Turkey Burgers

1 Patty is 1 Red


Ingredients:
1lb Ground Turkey
1 Tbsp chopped cilantro
1/2 Tbsp Dried Dill
1/2 Tbsp Garlic Powder
1/2 Tbsp Onion Powder
 
Combine the 5 ingredients and split meat into 4 equal parts.
Cook your 4 patties in a greased pan (I used coconut oil).
 

They don't take very long to fry up, so its a nice easy and quick dinner!


Since I was craving some Japanese Sweet Potato I decided again a bun or other toppings (I had already used my cheese for the day on my Ham & Mozzarella flatbread at lunch). During dinner I decided to use my spinach as the "bun", cutmy burger into fourths and enjoy my "sliders"

 
 
 
What are some of your favorite dinners at the moment? Anything anyone would like to throw at me to try and make it more Fix Friendly?!
 
Until Next Time
XOXO Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment